Beauty | Fashion | Lifestyle

mode media/glam network

Spring has sprung: Wishlist

Spring is in the air! Well, kind of. The air is actually freezing today, but nevertheless, Spring is right around the corner. Spring puts me in the mood for light and girly pastel colors, flowers, and candy and rainbows and ponies.

Here are some girly products that I am currently sprung on (pun intended)...
spring wishlist



The Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush is something that I've seen all over the internet recently. I own two of the Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powders (in Diffused Light & Luminous Light) and I love them. I think these blushes would be so perfect for the springtime because they give a gorgeous, natural glow and a perfect amount of color. 

I threw in a Jo Malone perfume fragrance because I have had a few tester-size perfumes and loved them all. I also got a Jo Malone body wash for Christmas that I have yet to try out. These products have a strong fragrance, but the scents are very fresh and natural (by natural I mean fruity, floral, earthy scents). This one in Peony & Blush suede is perfect for Spring. 

I've had my eye on the Caudalie face care grape water for a while now, but just can't justify buying it as it is quite expensive for a toner and I still had a toner that wasn't finished yet. Well, now my toner is just down to the last drop and it's pretty much time for a new one. This will probably be a purchase for me in the very near future. 

I have owned the Naked, Naked 2, and Naked Basics palette so I figure this is probably the next Urban Decay eyeshadow palette that's on my list to buy. The Naked 3 palette has more pinky neutral colors which are perfect for getting a lovely soft and feminine look for this time of year. 

I got a tester of the Origins facial cleanser 'Checks and Balances' at Nordstrom when I bought my Clarisonic. I used up all of the tester and now I want to get a full size of this cleanser. It leaves your face feeling so clean (especially with the Clarisonic). It has a fresh, almost minty cool feeling on  your face and gives a deep clean without drying your skin too much. I've been using Origins moisturizers so I think it makes sense to add this cleanser to my routine. 

I don't own any liquid cheek stains, and Benefit cosmetics posie tint is a classic. I've recently been dabbling into the world of cream blushes and think I'm ready to try something new with this cheek stain. It would also be great for the warm weather that is to come as it will stay on your cheeks and give a healthy, radiant flush without looking cakey and it is long lasting. 

Last month I bought a Henri Bendel candle in the scent 'Honeyed Fig' and I am so in love with it. I own about a million candles and this is one of my absolute favorites ever. The scent is so strong and it's sweet without being too artificial or cloyingly sweet. It's amazing and I want to get some other scents to scatter throughout my apartment. This peony one is fresh and floral, perfect for Spring. 

What does Spring/Easter make you think of? What fashion and beauty products are you currently loving? Do you own any of these products or like me want to own any of them? Let me know!

No comments

Post a Comment

© Daniela June

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig