Beauty | Fashion | Lifestyle

mode media/glam network

Top 5 Essie Nail Colors for Spring

The other day I posted a picture on instagram of my rather large nail polish collection, primarily made up of Essie polishes. Everytime I'm in a drugstore or the beauty section of a Target I really just can't resist the adorable white-topped bottles.

I try to paint my own nails most of the time and rarely get them done professionally. A lot of the time I will take my own polish to the salon, because I obviously love the selection of colors and Essie polishes I have at home, and you never know what brands or colors will be avaliable at a salon.

Here are some of my favorite Essie nail polishes for the spring:

 Left to right: Blanc, Mademoiselle, Fiji, Lilacism, Mint Candy Apple

Why bother trying to describe the colors to you when you can just see them for yourself? The only color that isn't picking up true to the way it looks here is mademoiselle, which for some reason looks like a pale peachy orange in the picture, but in reality it's just a classic sheer pale pink. Fiji is a more opqaue pale pink. Lilacism is a lovely light lilac color, and mint candy apple is the perfect pale turquoise/mint color that seems to get trendy around springtime. And obviously, blanc is just white.


I plan on doing a top nail colors for each season as they come, so stay tuned for that. I know this post was short and sweet, but I've been extremely busy at work lately so I'm sorry for the lack of updates! I'll be back to posting 1-2 times a week starting next month.

What are your favorite spring nail colors?

No comments

Post a Comment

© Daniela June

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig