Beauty | Fashion | Lifestyle

mode media/glam network

Easter Weekend Outfit Inspiration

For those of you who celebrate Easter, you probably have some family time coming up this weekend. My family and I are going to a brunch at our tennis club, which is kind of a tradition for us. It's not very formal, but it is a dressy-casual event and most people show up after being at their church services. So I thought I'd throw together some Easter outfit inspiration.

Whenever I think about Easter, I immediately think of pastel colors. The light and bright pastels transition us nicely out of our dark winter clothing and into warmer weather.

easter sunday brunch



I own both the ALDO satchel handbag and the J Crew pencil skirt  pictured above, and will probably be incorporating them into my outfit this Sunday. Stay tuned for a special Easter OOTD!

Have a Good Friday (see what I did there?) and a wonderful weekend, no matter what your plans.

1 comment

  1. Hi dear, hope you are well. Thanks for sharing this weekend collection. I am really happy to see this. You may get weekend collections at https://www.boutiqueken.com/

    ReplyDelete

© Daniela June

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig